Integrated Intercom and Radio Node system offered by us is a solution used for special needs. This system has the function of muting the radio node transmition during active intercom connection.
Intercom system allows:
- conversation between the operator and the caller
- connection of intercom central panel to local phone central panel
- connecting external calls to intercom panel
- „ordering” external connection thru intercom panel
- recording conversations on external registers (both phone and intercom)
- connecting external amplifier speakser (listening in to a conversation thru loud speaker)
- listening into a room (option)
- having a phone conversation independent of the intercom system
- connecting external ear or hand phone to intecom panel (only for AD-PDO01/G)
- listening in and the possibility of disconnecting the conversation (there is a possibility of adding yourself to the conversation)
- connecting 25 controllers (intercom panels)
- development to 100 panels (intercom panels) thanks to the possibility of connecting external keyboard.
Radio Node System allows to:
- distribution of music and radio stations etc.
- distribution of information from the microphone stations
- seven volume levels from 0% to 100%.
- connecting additional control panels
- prioritising the information from the radio node
(the information is audible regardless the volume level set on the radio node panel)
- remote setting volume levels 0%, 50% i 100%
independent managenent of settings regardless the radio node settings
- management of additional devices (for example windows thru IMS system)
System is adapted to work with standard radio node amplifiers with 100V.
The system bus in its basic version consists of two pairs of wires. The first is a signal bus (100V), the second pair of wires is used to transmit the signal that forces the full volume. It is used when broadcasting messages.
Advantages of the system:
Thanks to the use of serial buses for communication and control, the number of wires needed to complete the installation has been reduced. This solution lowers the cost of the system and facilitates possible expansion. If it is necessary to add an intercom and radio node, it is enough to connect it to the nearest existing point without the need to make a connection with the control panel.
The most vulnerable elements, i.e. intercom and radio communication panels, do not contain electronic control systems which are installed separately in places with difficult access by unauthorized persons. Thanks to this solution, the risk of deliberate damage to the system was reduced, while reducing the costs of possible repairs.
In the case of external installation, the control part can be placed inside the building without exposing it to adverse weather conditions, thus extending the service life of the system and reducing the risk of failure.