The access control and management system is a Integrated Management System - a powerful system = facility management. It combines many functions:
- Access control system and door status based on HITAG-2 125kHz or Mifare Plus X card readers with encryption function.
- Controlling vaults and lockers from an external station.
- Control of the supply of utilities (electricity, water, central heating, etc.) and their monitoring.
- Control of ventilation and air-conditioning devices or systems.
- Cooperation with the internal communication system (intercom and radio node).
- Cooperation with alarm systems, fire protection
- Cooperation with the video surveillance supervision system.
- Cooperation with a mobile phone, internet, fax
Access control system with pass control system
The Pass Control System is an access control system in a cost effective version dedicated only to controlling the passages and operating the intercom system. It is possible to switch to a more complex Integrated Management System at a later stage.
Tags: access control, IMS, integrated Management System, pass control system
Access Control System, Integrated Management System and Pass Control System are designed and manufactured in Poland.